Aviation engine MRO market: growing demand for refurbishment
The global MRO aviation engine market size was valued at $ 35.28 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $ 62.47 billion by 2028, with a CAGR of 7.06% from 2021 to 2028.
To request a free sample, go to: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=OpenPR&reportCode=005270
Global Aviation Engine MRO Pilots:
A growing number of travelers in emerging countries coupled with increased investment in maintenance services is expected to propel the global MRO (Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul) aircraft engine market over the next few years. The growing demand for renovation services is also expected to positively influence the growth rates during the forecast period.
However, the environmental risks associated with aircraft engine MRO are expected to negatively impact this market over the next eight years.
● Impact on market size
● End user trend, preferences and impact on budget
● Regulatory framework / Government policies
● Strategy of the main actors to fight against the negative impact
● Window of opportunity
Global Aviation Engine MRO Market Segments:
The global MRO aviation engine market is further segmented into type, engine type, application, and geography.
● By type: wide-body aircraft, narrow-body aircraft
● By type of engine: turbine engine, piston engine
● By application: commercial air transport, business and general aviation
Key region / countries covered
● North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
● Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, rest of Europe)
● Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, rest of Asia-Pacific)
● Rest of the world (Middle East & Africa and South America)
During the forecast period, Asia-Pacific is expected to post the highest demand for aircraft engine maintenance and repair. The growth in demand is largely due to the increase in air traffic, which is driving the growth of aircraft movements in the region. Aircraft operators are preparing in the region to expand their MRO network.
In addition, increased military spending by some developing countries in modernization programs contributes to plans to extend the life of aircraft, as countries seek more sophisticated devices with higher propulsion capabilities than previous models, creating demand for MRO in the years to come.
Key Players in the Global Aviation Engine MRO Market:
● GE Aviation
● Pratt & Whitney
● Lufthansa Technik
● Safran Aircraft Engines
● SIA engineering company
● Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance
● MTU Aero engines
● ST Aeronautics
● Delta TechOps
For any questions or customization, ask our industry experts @ https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=OpenPR&reportCode=005270
Key questions answered by the report:
● The impact of COVID-19 on the global market
● What are the potential opportunities for new entrants in the global market
● What is the market size and forecast from 2020 to 2028?
● Key players associated with the global aviation engine MRO market
● Global Aviation Engine MRO Market Value Chain Analysis
● What is the Global Aviation Engine MRO Market CAGR from 2021-2028
● Major growth driver, challenges, trends and opportunities in the global market
● Main results of the SWOT analysis
Develop business intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube
Contact: +1 773 644 5507 / +91 635 396 3987
Email: [email protected]
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence, and consulting service that provides creative solutions to business problems. Our market research can find data useful to micro, small, medium and large businesses. We offer a wide range of services, from data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is based on technological advancements and our in-house AI-modeled data analysis and forecasting tool – EvolveBI – delivers extremely accurate data. This app tracks real-time statistics for Fortune’s Global 2000 companies, including quarterly performance, annual performance and recent changes.
This version was posted on openPR.